WHAT: Walter Scott 250th Commemorative Year (2021) – partnerships meeting
WHEN: 2pm on Friday 15 September 2017
WHERE: National Museums of Scotland, Edinburgh – Seminar Room, Learning Centre 4.
RSVP: Asif Khan, Director, Scottish Poetry Library
- Welcome (2min)
- Introductions (5min)
- Partner updates/ information share (15-20min)
- Programme Development (30-40min)
- How might the partnership group evolve, and identify key themes for collaborations?
- Administrative support and resources
- Dates and venues of next meetings
Please feel free to share details of the meeting with colleagues or other parties working in culture, heritage, tourism or academia that you think might be interested in attending.
Directions to the Seminar Room Learning Centre Level 4
- Please enter the National Museum of Scotland via the street level entrance on Chambers Street and take the stairs or lift to the Grand Gallery on Level 1.
- Take the Escalator one flight up to Level 3 – where you will see a small shop area and the entrance to our Jacobites exhibition
- Walk straight past the shop area with Jacobites ticket desk on your left . You will see a small ‘bridge’ walkway leading to an archway . Go through archway and upstairs which lead to the Learning Centre Level 4. If you need to take a lift to Level 4 there is a small lift to the right hand side of the stairs.
Information courtesy of Asif Khan, SPL.