The inaugural 2017 Portobello Prize celebrates the art of narrative non-fiction and aims to discover and launch a star of the future.
The 2017 #PortobelloPrize – from Portobello Books – is open to any UK citizen or UK-based writer who is unpublished in book form.
Entries can be submitted until midnight 16th October 2017.
The winner will receive a competitive book deal, representation by C+W, and publication by Portobello Books, backed by a dynamic marketing and publicity campaign, with promotional support from legendary independent bookstore, Foyles.
- Ben Rawlence (author of City of Thorns)
- Sharmaine Lovegrove (film & TV scout and literary editor)
- Sophie Lambert (Literary Agent, C+W)
- Marion Rankine (book-buyer at Foyles)
- Laura Barber (Publishing Director, Portobello Books).
More info and how to enter.
Info from Portobellobooks.comTags: C+W Agency, Foyles, non-fiction, Portobello Books, Portobello Prize